Conger eel have a fairly monstrous aesthetic, and as such aren't held to the same high esteem as their other sea-rivals. Gordon is determined to change that.
From Gordon Ramsay's The F Word
Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Fit Food: http://amzn.to/2FznHtk
Subscribe for weekly cooking videos.
If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon's channels:
- Fishing for Conger Eel - Gordon Ramsay
- Chef goes Spear Fishing for Seabass - Gordon Ramsay
- Fishing for Conger Eels - Gordon Ramsay
- Kill your Meat before you Eat - Conger eel bouillabaisse - Gordon Ramsay
- Traditional Jellied Eels - Gordon Ramsay
- Catching Wild Catfish By Hand in Oklahoma - Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Is Stunned by Farmed Caviar; Makes Lobster & Caviar Salad
- Gordon Ramsay Hunts For Lionfish To Cook | Season 1 Ep. 4 | THE F WORD
- Hunting, Butchering and Cooking Wild Boar - Gordon Ramsay
- Catching and Cooking King Crab - Gordon Ramsay