We are huge fans of the show Narcos so while we were in Medellin, we had to get a tour of where some of the most intense days in Colombia history took place...Pablo Escobar's Prison, La Catedral, as well as the place he was killed. It was a surreal experience, but what made it even crazier was that our tour guide himself was involved in drug dealing in the past and had an inside look at what this life is like. Let us know what you thought of the episode!
Follow us on Instagram @yestheory for behind the scenes look at what we do :)
Subscribe to our newsletter to figure out our secrets, what we've learned and what we think you should know: www.yestheory.com/newsletter
All music from Epidemic Sound. You can get your free 30 day trial here: https://goo.gl/kOJz12
Who are we?
Yes Theory are four friends from four different countries who constantly seek discomfort in order to grow. Ammar, Thomas, Matt and Derin met in Montreal, Canada in the summer of 2015 and bonded over their shared desire to live a life that challenged and excited them. Fast forward to a year later, the team is now based out of Los Angeles, making a show on Snapchat Discover.
Snapchat handle: yestheory
Camera: Sony A7S Mark ii
Hosts: Thomas Brag, Ammar Kandil, Matt Dajer, Derin Emre
Editors: Thomas Brag and Thomas Dajer
- ABANDONED 5-STAR Prison Pablo Escobar Built For Himself (Revealed by Ex-Drug Dealer)
- Abandoned $10,000,000 Mansion of Pablo Escobar (paint balled inside!)
- Pablo Escobar's Self-Built Prison Palace | Finding Escobar's Millions
- I SNUCK INTO PABLO ESCOBARS DRUG DEALERS MANSION AND FOUND THIS! | MOE SARGI
- SHOCKING! They Found Pablo Escobar's SAFE And You Won't BELIEVE What Was INSIDE
- Escobar Uncovered: Episode 1 - Meet Popeye
- Pablo Escobar's Millions Found in Old Drums
- "LA CATEDRAL "PRISON DE PABLO ESCOBAR
- Pablo Escobar murder