This is an off the cuff tour of my home showing the rooms with indoor plants. I tend to relocate plants a lot, and design with them according to their light requirements. This is an ongoing process as my house does not have a tremendous amount of light. The majority of the plants are low light houseplants, and most of them are easy care. That being said, this video is really just an overview of the rooms where I have plants. I left out the second floor because it is in major need of redesign.
I did not list any of the plants, and will do more in-depth videos about each of the plants I live with.
Hope you have a great week and thank you again for tuning in!
If there are any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!
- HOUSEPLANT TOUR + indoor plant tips and care
- HOUSEPLANT TOUR | LIVING WITH INDOOR PLANTS
- Houseplant Tour | Spring 2019 Houseplants!
- Houseplant Tour | Winter 2019 Houseplant Jungle Tour!
- Living with 700+ Houseplants and a Hen in Brooklyn, NYC 🌿🐥 | House Plant Tour
- Houseplant Tour | Fall 2018 Houseplants
- Houseplant tour of the workshop. Plant styling with easy care indoor plants.
- MY INDOOR JUNGLE TOUR (Living with 300+ Houseplants)
- A Tour Of My Plants
- march houseplant tour! | easy care plants!